Post-Natal TeaCare Package
Our Post-Natal TeaCare package was designed with you in mind. It is incredibly important to let yourself heal, physically as well as mentally to give the very best to your new-born bundle of joy. This package has been designed with the combination of healing & calming teas/tisanes to provide you with an overall wellness experience. We’ve also included teas/tisanes that can help you increase breast milk.
WHAT'S IN MY POST NATAL TEACARE PACKAGE?
Each pack contains 10 teabags of each flavour. Best taken before meals.
- Turmeric Tea (Turmeric, Ginger, Lemongrass, Black Pepper) – 10 teabags
- Relaxing Rose (Cinnamon, Rosebuds) – 10 teabags
- Lemongrass Tea (Lemongrass, Ginger, Cumin, Cinnamon) – 10 teabags
Net weight (per teabag) ~ 0.5 to 2 gm.
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT ME?
This Post Natal TeaCare package has been designed to heal and relax moms and at the same time help with boosting breast milk production:
- Has anti-bacterial properties which can help against infections
- Has healing properties which is crucial for physical restoration of the body after childbirth
- Helps with stomach discomfort and bloating.
- Helps to detoxify the body
- Helps calm the mind & elevate mood
- Can help to alleviate menstrual pains
- Can help to boost immunity (high Vit C content)
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- Helps to promote sleep and relaxation
- Can help to promote increased milk flow
- Contains iron which is an essential mineral for nursing moms
- Aids with digestion and improves bowel movements
SERVING SUGGESTIONS & TIPS TO ENJOY YOUR TEA
Place one teabag in a cup/mug of hot water (250ml - 350ml). Steep 3 to 5 minutes for absorption. Steep longer if you prefer a stronger taste (not more than 10 minutes)
- For best results: Consume before meals
Our recommendation to consume the tea/tisanes
- Take one tea each day and rotate the consumption. The package is meant for a 30-day duration.
- Turmeric Tea – it’s best to take this beverage in the morning before meals. The absorption into the system happens better when taken in the morning.
- Relaxing Rose – you can enjoy this cup of tea in the evening as one of the benefits is, it relaxes you and promotes good sleep
- Lemongrass Tea – have this tea anytime of the day or when you feel like it. This tisane can help you calm your mind and it’s great to increase breast milk flow.
Breastfeeding mums can take these tisanes/teas as the benefits will be transferred to the baby as well. Do enjoy one cup a day – we do not recommend taking more than one cup for the day. Please bear in mind that the food or drink you consume does alter the taste of breast milk – therefore please monitor any effects on babies too.
Tips to enjoy your tea:
- For all 3 teas/tisanes, you can add natural/raw honey and lemon to enhance the taste.
- You can also add chia seeds to increase the benefits of the tea.
- Best enjoyed hot/warm.