If you are unsure of which tea you would fall in love with and would like to try all of our teas before deciding, we bring you The Sampler. All of our 8 teas are packed individually and available to you for tasting. Once you’ve decided on your favourite, you can purchase our larger packs of teas or you can always make The Sampler your favourite.
WHAT'S IN THE SAMPLER PACK?
8 teabags individually packed.
- Just Jamu (Turmeric, Black Pepper, Lemongrass, Ginger) – 1 teabag
- Jamu Relaxer (Lemongrass, Ginger, Cumin, Cinnamon) – 1 teabag
- Jamu Protect (Green Tea, Cinnamon) – 1 teabag
- Lemon Zestea (Green Tea, Ginger, Lemon) – 1 teabag
- Rejuvenating Roselle (Green Tea, Roselle Flower) – 1 teabag
- Relaxing Rose (Cinnamon, Rosebuds) – 1 teabag
- Calming Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum, Green Tea) – 1 teabag
- Unwinding Lavender (Lavender, Lemongrass) – 1 teabag
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT ME?
Since all our teas are in this pack – you get a full list of benefits our teas has to offer:
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. Reduces body aches and pains.
- Has anti-bacterial properties. Helps with wound healing.
- Calms the nerves
- Improves sleep quality
- Helps to regulate blood sugar
- It can assist to lower cholesterol levels
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps to boost metabolism
- Full of anti-oxidants
- Helps to improve skin health
- Can help to alleviate menstrual pains
- Can help to boost immunity (high Vit C content)
- Helps to relieve stress & anxiety
- Can help to alleviate cold symptoms
- Can help to alleviate sore muscles
- Promotes quality sleep
There are plenty of other benefits each individual teas have and you can refer to them on the each individual tea page Just Jamu, Jamu Relaxer, Jamu Protect, Lemon Zestea, Rejuvenating Roselle, Relaxing Rose, Calming Chrysanthemum, Unwinding Lavender
SERVING SUGGESTIONS & TIPS TO ENJOY YOUR TEA
Place one teabag in a cup/mug of hot water (250ml - 350ml). Steep 3 to 5 minutes for absorption. Steep longer if you prefer a stronger taste (not more than 8 minutes)
- Extra tip: Use freshly boiled water – wait for 2 to 3 minutes before pouring into your mug/cup. Put the teabag in after the water. This enhances the tea taste and avoids the ingredients from being scalded.
- For best results: Consume before meals.
- Though the tea can be taken at any time of the day, it is best to be taken before meals in the evening since it has a relaxing effect.
Tips to enjoy your tea:
- You can add natural/raw honey to any of the teas/tisanes to sweeten it.
- You can add ½ to 1 teaspoon of chia seeds to thicken the tea. Though having it plain tastes amazing as well.
- If you’d like a zesty zing to your tea/tisanes, a slice of lemon can do wonders.
- Ice it up on a hot day and enjoy a cool, refreshing glass of iced tea.
- Relaxing Rose – we recommend to remove the teabag after steeping about 5 minutes. Steeping it longer may cause some bitterness to set in. You can re-steep all of our teabags up to 3 times (just place the teabag aside and cover)
- Rejuvenating Roselle – we recommend to remove the teabag after steeping about 5 minutes. Steeping it longer may cause extra tartness to set in. You can re-steep all of our teabags up to 3 times (just place the teabag aside and cover)
Our teas contain only high quality ingredients, are 100% natural and free from preservatives, additives or laxatives. Even so, please refer to the important information below before consuming
- This product is not intended as medication or the replacement for any medicines.
- Please consult your healthcare professionals if you are on any medications or supplements or if you have any medical conditions.
- If you experience any adverse reaction due to the consumption, please stop all products and consult your healthcare professional.
- Results vary from individual to individual.
- For best results, a healthy balanced diet and an appropriate exercise program should be practiced.